Friday 30 January 2015

Friday Fabric Finds #6

Welcome to Friday Fabric Finds, a weekly post where I share what's new in my sponsors shops along with sales and specials.

Polka Dot Tea Fabrics have just restocked Priory Square by Katy Jones. These are available as a complete bundle, or yardage. Please contact Danielle and Jeannette via their Etsy shop to order yours :o)


Pink Castle Fabrics have just released another limited edition Fat Eighth box of Cotton and Steel prints. Each bundle includes 50 different prints, no repeats! 


FabricWorm have Sarah Watson's gorgeous Biology collection in stock. There are so many gorgeous prints in this collection, and lots of extremely useful ones to boot. 


It's always really hard to choose what to share from Sew Me a Song, but I am loving these Kei text prints. I have a few of these in my stash, and they are absolutely gorgeous. They're a linen/cotton blend and would make the most gorgeous bags and cushions.


Fat Quarter Shop are taking reservations now for the complete kit to make Jaybird Quilts Gravity quilt. Kits are expected to ship in February. This is one quilt that's on my bucket list, it is such a striking design!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Our kids go back to school next week, so I'm hoping I'll have some sewing progress to share soon (there still isn't much of that going on round here!) 

xx Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, Wow! the cream with rose drawing by Katy is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com