Monday 25 August 2014

Free Motion QAL Update

I need to make a huge apology to those of you who are Free Motion Quilting-Along. I was supposed to post last week about stitching in the ditch, hoping to get on to the free motion aspect of the QAL next week - but I'm afraid it isn't going to happen quite that fast. I have spent the last week panic-sewing a (very exciting but secret) commission quilt on top of the normal day to day happenings with a young family, and have had zero time to even think about blogging, let alone get my QAL posts organised.



I'll be back next week to talk about stitching in the ditch, and then get started on the free motion tutorials two weeks after that. All my deadline stuff is out of the way now, so I'm back on track to actually be organised with this QAL and I promise I will keep to schedule from now on. Thanks for bearing with me on this - I hate not meeting my blogging commitments, but it has just been unavoidable this time around.

xx Jess


5 comments:

Lisa J. said...

I'm totally o.k. with your schedule. I can't keep track of it anyways. I have enough of my own stuff to keep track of....but I am pin basted and ready to go. I'm curious to see how you stitch in the ditch with open seems and no obvious ditch.

Katy Cameron said...

Aaaaand breathe! The world will not end if people have to keep circling that ditch for a while longer. Circling the drain on the other hand... ;o)

Ella said...

I haven't even pinbasted yet!

Farm Quilter said...

We'll wait - everything you do is worth waiting for!! No worries...quilting and blogging are not things you want to stress about!!!

Stitchin At Home said...

Relax and don't stress yourself out about it. No worries we'll be here when you're ready.