I finished quilting my Emerald Challenge quilt. Thanks so much for all your wonderful name suggestions, there are a few I really love - I'm no closer to a decision, mind you. That might take a bit more time. I've decided not to bind this one - I've stitched on facing around the quilt and I'm in the process of handstitching it down at the back. I tried taking some photos of the top today, but it was the greyest most dreary day ever, so you'll have to wait for the big reveal when I get some good light ;o) This is the back, though. I love the back so very much :o)
I also finished up my February bee blocks for the AusMod bee. This month was Jane's turn to bee queen - she designed this block (Refractatorium) especially for the bee, and the quilt is going to be quite amazing. It's paper pieced, but each block only has eight PP sections, so it wasn't too difficult - no walk in the park, but they came together reasonably easily.
I've made a bit more progress on the appeal quilts too - and a few more tops arrived this week, so I'm hoping to knock a few more over in the next few days :o)