After a few nights (and days) of feverish sewing, my Birds and Bees Colour Block quilt top is done! Getting the seams to match was less terrifying than I had expected - although there was a bit of easing involved and there are some pretty dodgy bits, but they kind of dissolve into the riot of colour :o).
It is giant - 96" x 85" (ish, I haven't actually measured, but that's what the pattern said ;o) ). And heavy - I'm getting more nervous about the quilting the more I think about it.
While trying to work out how to photograph this, I discovered we have a row of conveniently placed hooks above one of our outside doors. Jackpot!! So I managed to get a shot of the back as well :o)
So half-way there with one out of seven of my FAL list... we'll see how that goes from here ;o)