Tuesday 28 August 2012

A birthday (and a winner)

My baby turned two yesterday. Total cliche I know, but I still can't believe she's changed from this (a few hours old)




Into this beautiful little girl. She is the best combination of girly (love her new doll house) and tomboy (current fire truck obsession) - it's a lot of fun to watch her grow up!


So we had a little party for her on Sunday, complete with my totally amateur cake making efforts (total George Pig fan!) That expression is her seeing the cake for the first time, so obviously amateur is okay :o)


 And I owe you a winner of the Sew Me A Song giveaway (yes, very late I know!)

Mr Random chose #60, who is Sarah who said:


60. Sarah said...
I'm loving the tea time prints too

Yay Sarah! I've sent you an email :o)

xx Jess


14 comments:

Kristy QP said...

Big happy birthday to your little gal! It's amazing how the time flies isn't it!

Awesome job on the cake! I have to make a Lego mini figure for my eldest this weekend. Yeah now that's going to be amateur!

needle and nest said...

Happy birthday to your little girl! What a beautiful baby she was... and now she's a gorgeous little toddler! :)

Deborah said...

What an absolute doll!

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Que linda,parabéns e muitas felicidades.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

She is so cute! Love the cake!

Charlotte said...

awwww! Happy birthday! Nothing better than a homemade cake :-D

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl, thats a FABULOUS cake!!
Thank you so much for the amazing bundle of fabrics, texty prints are the very thing I've been daydreaming about!

Nat at Made in Home said...

She is so cute, and love the cake!

Anonymous said...

Awe, she's so cute. Looks like she had a great day!

Katy Cameron said...

Sure, every doll's house needs a fire engine in the garage, silly mummy ;o) Loving the cake, happy birthday to the wee one!

Lisa said...

Love the piggy!

Cherie said...

So glad to see she had a great day! Such a fun and cute cake =D

Unknown said...

Peppa Pig Rocks! Happy Birthday!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

oh Jess she's adorable!! Happy Birthday :)
The cake is ace - my little one would love that too!