Monday 12 March 2012

One thing, one week challenge - Just Wing It quilt top

I'm really excited I have gotten this quilt top finished (which was my one thing, one week aim). I'm quite happy with the results (although these photos were taken inside with really bad lighting, so they look pretty terrible!)

It's pretty big (about 60" x 85") so I couldn't get a really good picture. Weather has been terrible so no outside photo opportunities - and the pics are quite blurry so its an all around fail really. I really need to work on my camera skills ;o)


(did you tilt your head on an angle for this one?)

It's actually now pin basted and ready to quilt (when I get up the courage to wrestle it through my machine!!)

Linking up to the One Week, One Thing challenge at Amy's Creative Side (button in sidebar).

x Jess

5 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Love all the colours in this, happy quilting!

Di said...

Just Wing It is a really fresh and clear colour collection. Your quilt looks beautiful. Di xo

Dianne Neale said...

A lovely quilt - bright and fresh. I love a simple pattern that lets the fabric shine.

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

It looks fantastic!

Kim said...

I love it! Great colors!