Monday 12 September 2011

Lotus Baby Quilt

I did finish hand stitching this one last night, and am really happy with the end result.


I used fabric from Amy Butler's Lotus collection (which I completely love!) and bordered it with Snow Bella solid. I quilted it in a meandering free-motion style, which has added a lovely texture to it. The binding is the same temple garland in green as in the quilt top (machine stitched at the front and hand-stitched at the back.





Its for sale in my madeit shop here. And its destined to become a pattern - really great beginners quilt as there are NO seams to match and it came together really quickly :)

1 comment:

Grace of Autumn said...

I love the colours and the patterns in the lotus quilt it is simply gorgeous. I am not a quilter yet but one day.....